Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Salute to the Indian Army/ NSG Commandos - War in Mumbai



I planned for Thanksgiving dinner and wanted to restart my cooking blog. I casually turned on TV and was shocked on watching live telecast of Mumbai Attacks in CNN. I hosted the guests as I already invited for dinner but did not enjoyed it at all. My sister turned off TV when she saw me crying. I cried because I couldnt do anything for country. I cried because our irritational, selfish, stupid, corrupt, multi millionaire politicians who are using this situation for their benefits, who wanted to divide people for their selfish needs. I cried because of our beloved stardom heros showed their cowardness and incapability in making their comments. I cried because most popular celebrities, politicians are still wanted to take advantage of caste, religion and region.
They should atleast open their eyes and learn from these simple and brave soldiers who sacrificed their lives. They did not ask or aware of which language or which caste or which region they are helping. For them its their country.

Our armed forces are one of the best in the world, we may not have as sophisticated gadgets as the US marines have but we score over the rest of the world in terms of bravery. We are proud to have such a good army, commandos and police. I salute every person - the commandos, the police and the general public, who rescued us from the national crisis. I pay highest respects to those who bravely sacrificed their lives to save innocent people.
"May Their Souls Rest In Peace".

No comments: