Saturday, December 31, 2016

The Snowman- Who stole my heart

Little things matter. I got a Christmas gift, a little cute snowman in snow globe. He is so cute, little, a carrot nose, with blue scarf and cap, so cute, in a glassy globe, glows like twinkling star in multi colors. I simply loved him. I really became a little kid, kept the snowman in my bedroom. I open my eyes little bit, look at the snowman in middle of my deep sleep, smile cheerfully and sleep happily like a baby. This is the most wonderful gift I received this year. I simply fell in love with this snowman. Thank you so much for the one who gave me such a cute beautiful gift. Sometimes it’s little things that matters most. And the little things that bonds more. Hmmm..Its almost mid night… Good Night Snowman !!!


No comments: